Monday, July 17, 2006

The next storm

My steps were echoing as I walked through that room.
Night was falling and i could listen the sounds of summer coming trough the window escaping from among the shadows of my beloved old tree... that one that embraced me in its branches and lent me the parfume of its flowers in spring.

The room is empty now but I'm not sad because i can remember every word they say there, every smile in every face, every evening waiting for our favorite tv show, every dish full of fresh fruits... every sound escaping from that tree, my beloved one.
All those feelings flying inside my head, around my naked body, seeping in my clothes, climbing through my skin... all of them, make me feel nice.

Maybe i can wait for another storm, I think I'll do it...
I'll leave the window opened and wait for the northern winds to bring me the breath of the rain

3 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

All those beautiful and warm moments are gone so fast but not completely. We will always have a memory of them to comfort us and give us a little nostalgic smile. And before anything we will have new fresh moments to balance the sorrow of those days that are gone.

I miss you Sonsku! I know we will never lose the contact but this has been too long time without our great conversations :(

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

Conforting words... something I need now, after a bad night!
I wish I was there to feel the magic of the summer!
I miss you and I love your posts.
I am a little sad today!
besitos

9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i know how it feels...i wish i could turn back time...

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home