Saturday, March 25, 2006

Choosing the sun

Yesterday I found a sorrow. It was resting in that dark corner. It wasn't asleep, it was just waiting for me to come there, close to the melancholy. I gazed it and stayed for a while, a smooth candle light was lighting it up. I turned my eyes and saw the sun coming through my window... I went to the balcony and felt the fresh morning air beating my face. I took a deep breath and heard a laughter and my sorrow flied to another place.
I'll find it soon again for sure . Then I'll look for another sunbeam.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

Que escritura más bonita. Siempre hay rayos de sol en este mundo aunque a veces es dificil encontrarlos.
Pero los estan allí. Te estan mirando y esperando un buen momento para aparecer en tu cuarto.
Espero que estas bien, Sonia!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

I want to feel the morning air and feel better too..... I have been so sad lately... in the morning I tried to open up my eyes but the sorrow and sadness is always keeping me in the dark dreams....
I want to have some time with my friends, I mean, you!!!!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

I miss you here.... where are the post i love the most????
Come back ok, the moon is not the same without you!!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Dave D. said...

hi honey!
thanks for your comment!
awww I dont know why I love so much to read posts... maybe its because I find so impresive how strong nad amazing woman you are...
and also yuo have such a talent for writting this things!
:)
hope to see yuo soon
bye bye

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home