Tuesday, December 27, 2005

He

The street started to make narrower and ended in a perfect shadow. He was there. My face moistened with the futil seeds of my sorrow. We were alone among a million people. We were alone. His eyes were looking at somewhere for someone who was not me. I was alone. I know i was. A small shadow on his shoulder told me so.
I looked there and the innocent voice of a child took me out of there.
The sound of the city threw me out of that place.
The rain started to fall again, and maybe forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

I am happy of finding this beautiful blue post. So calm and wistful. It makes me look at the big stars and wish you had love and happiness in your hands right now.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

I am as happy as sofy to find a beautiful post from you, this is amazing... cause the www is not the same without the posts of you. You and sofy are my inspiration to every post.
So never do this to me again.... without one of you both in here i am just a human being, but with you both i am something more than just a being, i am like you both, stars!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Mariana said...

Hey..... did you have fun, well i had....
Thanks for all the advices...useful words from you! Now i have some more interesting ideas, and i think he will enjoy!
Muchas gracias querida!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home