Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Stars in my box

Somebody said that real friends are like stars, you can't see them sometimes, but they are always up above...
It's true. I have always the same feeling when i talk to some friends, their love, their presence... they are so near, no matter the time has passed since last time we saw or talked each other, no matter how far they are, you can feel they are the same and you know you can always ask them for anything.
On the other hand, in ordinary life, you are always talking to people who don't cares of you... not even look at your eyes when talking... but you see them all the time. It's strange that you have to pass most of your lifetime close to that people... well, it's not strange, it's stupid...

Maybe friends and family are the only thing you really have in this life and no other things are really important... their warm, their eyes, their smiles... are enough to live peacefully.

Sometimes they go, and the only thing I can do then is just put their star in my box and keep it forever together with my tears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

More, more, more, write more.
Haha ok i don't want to pressure you!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

Thanks to comment on my blog, I love it!
And I think you should be a writer! You`re really good!
I will always be here by now!! hahah now your peace is over baby!
:) I am just kidding!
But I really like your blog and the way you express yourself! I wish I was like this!
So... thanks again!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home