Saturday, June 04, 2005

Blue smiles

I feel blue.
Actually i'm feeling blue everyday just wondering why all the time. No matter that I know there are more and more things that go unanswered. But I try... although i know i can't find not even a bad answer.
I always look at the sky at night and find a shining star looking at me... all the time... showing me a bright smile, giving me peace and some hopes.
It's strange. I know about the chaos out there but this little bright spot so far away gives me everything I need sometimes to go on... to keep on fighting. After seeing it, I face down and feel so shy, so little... so blue, knowing somebody i can't see is walking by my side... i can feel her strength.
Tonight my star was shining. It was giving me all its light in an incredibly clean quiet sky. Everything was calm. I smiled to it and i felt alone again.
Memories will rest on my pillow again, smelling to lavenders, keeping me safe from danger again... giving me life.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mariana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

There's nothing like a dark blue sky full of shinning stars!
I like to sit, stare and gaze, It's like be embrace by the night and I feel my hear full of hope and faith to go on in this complicated life!!!
Its good to know that something can help me to feel good when I am really down!!
Sorry Sonia for such big comment... but it's because when I read your posts I usually want to write, you inspire me a lot!!
So thanks

nordica.blog.com

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

Where are you sweetheart? I love you posts, and I am sad i haven't about you!
COme back to Water Moon ok?
See ya baby

9:46 PM  
Blogger Mariana said...

Thanks for your support and comment... I almost cry when I read that! thanks you so much!
This is my msn, so maybe someday we can chat, you, me and sofy...
babycinderella@homail.com

12:40 AM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Hey don't try!
He is mr. NO ONE! Haha

1:31 AM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Hey Sonsku!
Why don't you write anymore? I have been waiting for your beautiful writings but seems like they are dead away :'(
espero que vemos pronto!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

nos vemos*
or i dont know

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home