Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I don't envy you

It touched my hair again this morning. It passed and all i felt was the sound of its wings. It stopped in its branch and stayed there, among the leaves, looking at me insolent... and i stayed there looking at it. It said "I don't envy you girl, i woke up this morning and went to fly. I don't worry about tomorrow... I don't need to"
Its red feathers dress and its small bright eyes waited for me for an instant... then it said "Bye girl, I have to fly" I saw it going and my mind went with it for a while... for my whole life... "wait, may I go with you?"
It went somewhere, to that "somewhere" i'll go one day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariana said...

Sonia my godness I miss you baby!!!!
But now that I am at home i have to come to cyber cafe to connect.... but I will try to come in wekeends ok!!!!
I hope you are fine, flying away touching the stars and watching me through the clouds...
I hope to talk to you soon!
Love ya baby

7:00 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Your words are poetry. So beautiful and elegant to read and makes me get tear drops in my cheeks. You open the world to your mental world but let something to stay as a secret. It's mysteriously fair and definitely art!
I like to open your blog and read all of the posts once again (though you should have written more!)


Oh and thanks for your lovely comment :')

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home